Terms and Conditions of Warranty
This warranty is valid for a period of one year from the date of original purchase, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The grill is only to be serviced by the company’s regional service center or by it’s authorized service center.
- The service/ repairs will be provided at the company’s regional service center or authorized service center.
- The customer shall bear all the conveyance expenses and other incidental expenses towards service/ repair.
- The customer shall carry the grill to the nearest company’s regional service center/ authorized service center.
- The company shall make all endeavors/ attempts to carry out the service/ replacement under this warranty at the earliest, but shall not be liable to do so within any specified time.
- The warranty will continue and remain in force, only for the unexpired period of the original warranty, in regard to the repair/ replacement of parts of the grill.
- The grill shall be used strictly for domestic purpose in accordance with the user’s manual.
- The company shall not be held liable for any accident, loss or damage (direct or indirect). To person or property caused by reason of:
- Repairs/ service attended by the unauthorized service person.
- Misuse/ abuse or negligence on the part of the person.
- Defects caused by improper/ reckless use.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT NEW PRODUCTS AND PROMOTIONS.